ELKRIDGE, Md., Oct. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Global performance improvement solutions provider GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) today announced that it has been ranked #58 on the Forbes list of America's " 100 Best Small Companies."
To qualify as a "100 Best Small Companies" candidate, a company must have annual revenues of $5 million to $1 billion, been publicly traded for at least a year, and have a stock price no lower than $5 per share. The rankings are based on earnings growth, sales growth and return on equity in the past 12 months and over five years, and stock performance versus each company's peer group during the last year as of Oct. 5, among other measures.
"We are honored to be recognized by Forbes as one of the best small companies in America," said Scott Greenberg, chief executive officer of GP Strategies. "I share this honor with our employees. Their dedication and passion for providing the highest level of services to our global customers, has enabled our continued growth in today's economic landscape."
About GP StrategiesGP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of sales and technical training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies' solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers. Additional information may be found at www.gpstrategies.com.
© 2012 GP Strategies Corporation. All rights reserved. GP Strategies and the GP Strategies logo design are trademarks of GP Strategies Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV