Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Flowserve Corporation (NYSE:FLS) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $136.23, above its previous 52-week high of $135.57 with 199,322 shares traded as of 10:20 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 491,300 shares over the past 30 days. Flowserve has a market cap of $6.69 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are up 31.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Flowserve Corporation engages in the design, manufacture, distribution, and service of industrial flow management equipment. The company operates in three segments: FSG Engineered Product, FSG Industrial Product, and Flow Control. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.7, equal to the average industrial industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
Latest Headlines about FLS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV