AUSTIN, Texas, Oct. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- National Instruments (Nasdaq: NATI) announces a joint initiative with Cardiff University to develop advanced nonlinear network analysis systems. These systems combine NI PXI RF instruments and NI LabVIEW software along with waveform engineering tools from Mesuro for dramatic improvements in measurement time compared to previous systems. NI will host a live technology demonstration of Cardiff's nonlinear network analysis demonstration at European Microwave Week from October 28 to 30 in stand 317.
"We used NI system design tools to build a research testbed taking non-linear microwave waveforms in less than four months," said Professor Johannes Benedikt, research director for Cardiff University. "Early results show orders of magnitude test time improvements, enabling researchers to create non-linear circuit models in a fraction of the time than previously required."
National Instruments also announces the acquisition of NMDG, a company with more than 20 years of experience and technology in high-frequency stimulus-response and large-scale network analysis measurements. Located at the NI facility in Brussels, Belgium, this group will actively support NI partners and leading research groups, such as Cardiff University, who use the NI platform for non-linear network analysis and behavioral modeling. The NMDG acquisition is part of a continued NI vision to provide RF and microwave design engineers with access to NI technology from initial design through production test.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV