Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
Updated from 10:44 a.m. with closing stock prices.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Wednesday:
The numbers are looking good at Eaton (ETN), sending shares higher. Cramer said that the preannouncement from Westport Innovation (WPRT) was disappointing and proves the natural gas transition is not happening fast enough.Eaton shares closed up 4.7% while Westport was down 1.3%. Cramer was bearish on Electronic Arts (EA) after another hit-less gaming season. He was more bullish on Clean Harbors (CLH) on the heels of its Safety Kleen acquisition. Cramer also liked home furnishings company Leggett & Platt (LEG), noting that the housing recovery is back. Electronic Arts was 3.7% higher at the close, Clean Harbors jumped 18% and Leggett & Platt rose 4.5%. Rounding out the group, Cramer said Tanger Factory Outlets (SKT) is seeing its buyback working, which is part of the reason this stock is heading higher. Tanger shares closed up 1.6%. Cramer also reiterated his buy recommendation on the coming initial public offering of Restoration Hardware. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV