Covers Straight Talk Wireless®, NET10®, TracFone®, and Simple Mobile® Customers in 15 States Where Emergencies Are Declared
MIAMI, Oct. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In the wake of Hurricane Sandy's devastating impact on the Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic regions, TracFone Wireless Inc, is extending the service renewal deadlines for more than 185,000 Straight Talk Wireless, NET10, TracFone, and Simple Mobile customers in 15 states.
The new renewal dates are as follows:
- NET10 and TracFone "pay as you go" customers with service renewal deadlines from 10/30-11/2, now have until midnight November 5 th to renew.
- Straight Talk Wireless, NET10, TracFone and Simple Mobile 30-day plan customers with service renewal deadlines from 10/30-11/1 now have until midnight November 2 nd to renew.
The extensions apply to TracFone service renewals in the jurisdictions that have been declared states of emergency by federal or state authorities: Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia and West Virginia.Customers with power can access their accounts via: StraightTalk.com NET10.com TracFone.com MySimpleMobile.com TracFone Wireless, Inc., is America's largest no-contract cellular service provider in the U.S. with over 21.3 million subscribers, and a subsidiary of America Movil S.A.B. de C.V. ("AMX") (BMV: AMX; NYSE: AMX; Nasdaq: AMOV; LATIBEX: XAMXL). AMX is the leading provider of wireless services in Latin America. As of June 30, 2012, it had 251.8 million wireless subscribers -- more wireless customers than AT&T and Verizon combined -- and 61.2 million fixed revenue generating units in the Americas. SOURCE TracFone Wireless, Inc., Miami, FL
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV