CTPartners (NYSE MKT:CTP), a leading executive search firm, today announced that it has launched a digital business magazine PQR, which stands for Performance, Quality and Results.
“Performance, quality and results are the foundations of our firm. We are very proud to launch a publication that holds true to these tenets, and is timely, engaging and informative,” said Brian Sullivan, Chief Executive Officer. “We launched PQR as a hard-copy magazine in 2007 and are pleased to have redesigned it in a digital format. In response to current reading habits, this digital format will allow immediate interaction with our clients.”
The cover feature is an insightful conversation with Maliz Beams, CEO of ING U.S. Retirement. PQR also explores important business topics, such as why playing offense instead of defense during challenging economic times makes sense; global executives sharing their career momentum; banking leadership; Latin American multinations; and other topics.
Click to view the publication http://pqr.ctnet.com/editionone2012/About CTPartners CTPartners is a leading performance-driven executive search firm serving clients across the globe. Committed to a philosophy of partnering with its clients, CTPartners offers a proven record in C-Suite, senior executive, and board searches, as well as expertise serving private equity and venture capital firms. With origins dating back to 1980, CTPartners serves clients with a global organization of more than 400 professionals and employees, offering expertise in board advisory services and executive recruiting services in the financial services, life sciences, industrial, professional services, retail and consumer, and technology, media and telecom industries. Headquartered in New York, CTPartners has 22 offices in 14 countries. www.ctnet.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV