Dunkin Brands Group Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (DNKN)
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Dunkin Brands Group (Nasdaq:DNKN) is tomorrow, November 1, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 15 cents per share. At a price of $30.99 as of 9:31 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.9%. The average volume for Dunkin Brands Group has been 1.9 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Dunkin Brands Group has a market cap of $3.26 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. Shares are up 23.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, owns, operates, and franchises quick service restaurants under the Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins brands worldwide. It restaurants offer coffee, donuts, bagels, ice cream, frozen beverages, baked goods, and related products. The company has a P/E ratio of 25.6, below the average leisure industry P/E ratio of 65.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV