LONDON, October 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
GlaxoSmithKline released third quarter results today with Finance Director Simon Dingemans saying the pharma group was on course to deliver growth in Q4 and sales "broadly in line" with the previous year.
In a video interview Mr Dingemans said while factors such as costs from disposals and weak European sales had added to a difficult quarter where total sales were down 5%, performances from promoted and new products plus R&D developments meant shareholders saw dividends up 6% year-on-year.
"I think we're pleased with the progress that the growth drivers and the core strategic businesses are making and I think overall that leaves us feeling that we have good momentum going into the fourth quarter."The interview and transcript are available now on http://www.cantos.com/company/GlaxoSmithKline. MerchantCantos produces in-depth interviews, documentaries and webcasts with senior company executives. If you would like to contact us, please email email@example.com or phone +44-207-936-1352. SOURCE GlaxoSmithKline
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV