LONDON, October 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
GlaxoSmithKline released third quarter results today with Finance Director Simon Dingemans saying the pharma group was on course to deliver growth in Q4 and sales "broadly in line" with the previous year.
In a video interview Mr Dingemans said while factors such as costs from disposals and weak European sales had added to a difficult quarter where total sales were down 5%, performances from promoted and new products plus R&D developments meant shareholders saw dividends up 6% year-on-year.
"I think we're pleased with the progress that the growth drivers and the core strategic businesses are making and I think overall that leaves us feeling that we have good momentum going into the fourth quarter."The interview and transcript are available now on http://www.cantos.com/company/GlaxoSmithKline. MerchantCantos produces in-depth interviews, documentaries and webcasts with senior company executives. If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44-207-936-1352. SOURCE GlaxoSmithKline
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV