"As FPGA designs pass the five million gate mark, the need for synthesis tools that provide fast design turnaround and improve productivity is more important than ever," said Ed Bard, senior director of marketing of the Solutions Group at Synopsys. "In addition to improving performance significantly, we enhanced the debug capabilities in the latest releases of Synplify Pro and Synplify Premier to allow multiple error isolation and incremental fix up, addressing the fast turnaround time requirements of designers implementing large-scale FPGAs for production applications or SoC prototyping."
Availability and Resources
The 2012.09 release of the Synplify Pro and Synplify Premier synthesis software is available now. Customers with a current maintenance agreement can download this new version from Synopsys using their SolvNet account. The Synplify FPGA synthesis products are supported on Windows and Linux, 32 and 64-bit platforms.
- Learn more about Synplify Implementation tools:
- Read about the integration of Synplify Premier with the Xilinx Vivado Design Suite: http://www.synopsys.com/fpga-synplify-xilinx
About SynopsysSynopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq:SNPS) accelerates innovation in the global electronics market. As a leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor IP, its software, IP and services help engineers address their design, verification, system and manufacturing challenges. Since 1986, engineers around the world have been using Synopsys technology to design and create billions of chips and systems. Learn more at www.synopsys.com. Editorial Contacts: Tess CahayagSynopsys, Inc.650-584-5446 firstname.lastname@example.org Stephen BrennanMCA, Inc. 650-968-8900, ext.114 email@example.com SOURCE Synopsys, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV