CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) today announced innovative new enhancements to CA ClarityTM Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) that help customers improve their bottom-line performance by continuously aligning the allocation of their finite resources with their constantly changing business needs.
By taking advantage of the new capabilities provided by CA Clarity PPM 13.1, enterprise customers can:
- Make smarter long-terms plans and more accurate forecasts by flexibly associating roles or named individuals to cost plans. Managers can also readily update, merge or replace cost plans associated with specific projects and portfolios.
- Make more effective decisions about investment prioritization and timing. A new portlet, which enables hierarchical views of resource allocations by investment, allows users to see where critical resources are allocated.
- More readily understand where potential issues may arise at the project, portfolio, investment and organizational level. New intuitive histogram indicators help planners better visualize projected resource capacity and demand.
What customers are saying about CA Clarity PPM 13.1
British Sky Broadcasting, a provider of the most comprehensive multi-channel, multi-platform television service in the UK and Ireland uses CA Clarity PPM for new product development.“More than 10.4 million families in the UK and Ireland subscribe to our entertainment and communications services so new innovation is critical, and CA Clarity PPM has enabled us to make better informed decisions on how to get the best value from the company’s resources,” said Moira Wedel, PPM solutions manager, British Sky Broadcasting. “CA Clarity PPM 13.1 will expand our ability to track costs, resources, demands and capacities across departments so that we can more rapidly make decisions and reallocate projects that are in jeopardy of underperforming or going over budget.” Office Depot, a leading global provider of office supplies and services, is using CA Clarity PPM On-Demand for resource management and status reporting for their IT projects.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV