Bally Technologies (NYSE: BYI) is roaring into the 2012 SAGSE Expo and Congress in Buenos Aires, Argentina Nov. 13-15 packing a lot of power under the hood – new games and systems designed to excite players and rev up casino operators’ revenue and operating efficiency.
“We will showcase a large array of content as we combine our expanded game studios and systems engineers with our record-setting innovation to create stunning products across games, and systems,” said Bally Technologies’ President and Chief Operating Officer Ramesh Srinivasan. “This will be one of our best SAGSE shows ever.”
Ricardo Regner, Bally’s Senior Director of Sales & Operations Latin America, added, “When we say Bally Technologies is driving innovation, we mean Bally is bringing the most advanced games and systems to operators, exemplified perfectly this year at SAGSE with our new Pawn Stars and NASCAR brands and the Spanish language games we are showcasing.”
World-Class Licensed Brands Return to SAGSEPawn Stars Bally brings one of the world’s top TV shows to casino floors in Pawn Stars, featuring Rick, grandfather Richard (Old Man), grandson Corey, and Corey’s loveable sidekick Chumlee, from the hit TV series Pawn Stars on the HISTORY® Channel. Airing in more than 150 countries in 37 languages, Pawn Stars has been rated a top cable show in the United States, Europe, and Latin America, and has millions of viewers across the globe. The game begins when a player chooses their favorite character from the show. Selling and negotiating adds excitement during the Negotiation Bonus, where players choose one of five items to sell and then negotiate with the Pawn Stars for credit awards. With its giant wheel, free games, 11 wheel-bonus prizes, wilds, pick-‘em features, and iDeck interaction, this game promises to be as popular as the show itself.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV