Fleetmatics (NYSE: FLTX), a leading global provider of fleet management solutions for commercial fleet vehicles, today announced that it will report financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012 after the close of the market on Thursday, November 8, 2012.
In conjunction with this report, Fleetmatics will host a conference call on November 8, 2012 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the company’s financial results, expectations for future performance and other matters. To access this call, dial +1-877-440-5803 (domestic) or +1-719-325-4929 (international) with conference ID # 8720744. A live webcast of this conference call will also be available on the investor relations portion of the company’s website at ir.fleetmatics.com, and a replay will be archived on the website as well. A replay of the conference call will also be available through November 22, 2012 by dialing +1-877-870-5176 (domestic) or +1-858-384-5517 (international) with conference ID # 8720744.
Fleetmatics is a leading global provider of fleet management solutions for small and medium-sized businesses delivered as software-as-a-service (SaaS). Our solutions enable businesses to meet the challenges associated with managing local fleets, and improve the productivity of their mobile workforces, by extracting actionable business intelligence from real-time and historical vehicle and driver behavioral data.Fleetmatics' intuitive, cost-effective Web-based solutions provide fleet operators with visibility into vehicle location, fuel usage, speed and mileage, and other insights into their mobile workforce, enabling them to reduce operating and capital costs, as well as increase revenue. Fleetmatics serves more than 16,000 customers, tracking more than 280,000 vehicles worldwide. Fleetmatics' solutions are marketed and sold under both the Fleetmatics and SageQuest brands.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV