SHENZHEN, China, Oct. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Noah Education Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: NED) ("Noah" or "the Company"), a leading provider of education services in China, today announced that the Company filed its annual report for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2012 on Form 20-F with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on October 31, 2012.
The Form 20-F is available on the Company's website via the following link: http://ir.noaheducation.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=215469&p=irol-sec and is also available on the SEC website at http://www.sec.gov.
About Noah Education Holdings Ltd.
Noah is a leading provider of education services in China. The Company's brands include Wentai Education, which operates and manages high-end kindergartens, primary and secondary schools, Little New Star, which provides English language training for children aged 3-12 in its directly owned and franchised training centers, and Yuanbo Education, which focuses on early childhood education services in the Yangtze Delta region. Noah was founded in 2004 and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol NED. For more information about Noah, please visit http://ir.noaheducation.com.Investor Contact s: Noah Education Holdings Ltd.E: email@example.com SOURCE Noah Education Holdings Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV