SUNNYVALE, Calif., Oct. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Spansion Inc. (NYSE: CODE), a leading innovator of Flash memory solutions, today announced that the company will host its 2012 Analyst Day in New York, NY on Wednesday, November 14, 2012. The event will take place at the New York Stock Exchange, 11 Wall Street, New York, NY, from 10:00 am ET to 1:30 pm ET. Registration will begin at 9:30 am ET. Key members of Spansion's management team will deliver presentations regarding the company's business. Forward-looking and other material information may be discussed during the presentation.
Financial analysts, institutional investors, and industry analysts interested in attending the event in person should contact Spansion Investor Relations by November 1, 2012 for registration information.
A live audio webcast will be available on the Investor Relations page of Spansion's website at http://investor.spansion.com, and a replay of the webcast will remain available on Spansion's Investor Relations web page for one month following Analyst Day.About Spansion Spansion's (NYSE: CODE) technology is at the heart of electronics systems, powering everything from the internet of today to the smart grid of tomorrow, positively impacting people's daily lives at work and play. Spansion's broad Flash memory product portfolio, smart innovation and industry leading service and support are enabling customers to achieve greater efficiency and success in their target markets. For more information, visit http://www.spansion.com. Spansion®, the Spansion logo, MirrorBit®, MirrorBit® Eclipse™ and combinations thereof, are trademarks and registered trademarks of Spansion LLC in the United States and other countries. Other names used are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. SOURCE Spansion Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV