TYSONS CORNER, Va., Oct. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MicroStrategy ® Incorporated (Nasdaq: MSTR), a leading worldwide provider of business intelligence (BI) software, today announced the general availability of MicroStrategy Cloud Express, an innovative Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution designed for "do-it-yourself" business analytics, mobile intelligence and data publishing. MicroStrategy Cloud Express enables any business person – regardless of technical skill – to access and analyze data on their own, and deploy powerful data-driven mobile apps to thousands of users within days. The new service is free for everyone to try at www.microstrategy.com/cloud.
MicroStrategy Cloud Express combines the simplicity and flexibility of a cloud-based solution with the analytical depth, performance and scalability of world-class business intelligence. Business people can access on-premises and cloud-based data instantly and securely, and explore it using powerful and intuitive data visualizations. They can design and share mobile apps without writing a line of code. They can build boardroom-quality dashboards using pixel-perfect editing capabilities, and automatically publish personalized documents to any number of recipients.
The release of MicroStrategy Cloud Express adds a new service level to the MicroStrategy Cloud, which originally became available in 2011 with Personal and Platform service options. Please visit the MicroStrategy Cloud web site for a detailed comparison of all MicroStrategy Cloud services. MicroStrategy Cloud Express is available as a subscription-based service. Subscribers only pay for the services they consume each month, so it's easy for organizations to start small and grow their implementation over time. Subscribers also benefit from an easy migration path to full Platform services, if needed.
Deploy Smart Mobile App "Smashups" In Days"Smashups", or smart mobile app mashups, combine reports, dashboards and multimedia content in a dazzling iPad-based mobile interface. MicroStrategy Cloud Express makes it easy for anyone to build and deploy their own unique smashups in days, without writing a single line of code. With smashups, any team, department, or organization can quickly build and deploy branded, professional-quality analytics and content to any number of mobile users quickly and easily, regardless of budget or IT skill.Smashups empower mobile employees and customers and support hundreds of use cases. Organizations can use smashups to:
- Deliver a weekly business briefing book to the C-suite or to each functional department or line of business that's as easy to read as the New York Times iPad app, but contains personalized, relevant business information for every executive or employee.
- Create a branded iPad app for their sales organization that features all the important sales content stored on the company portal – presentations, videos, training, pipeline analytics, etc. – but is 10 times easier to access and available instantly on the iPad.
- Publish daily performance reports to hundreds of retail locations in combination with other information like store management best practices, promotional guidelines, and more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts