SAN DIEGO, Oct. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Maxwell Technologies' (Nasdaq: MXWL) Chief Financial Officer, Kevin Royal, will make a presentation at 1:30 pm (CST), Monday, November 5, at the Robert W. Baird 2012 Industrial Conference at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago. The following week, Maxwell's President & CEO, David Schramm will make a presentation at 3 pm (EST) at the Stephens Inc. Fall Investment Conference at the New York Palace Hotel in New York.
Both presentations will be webcast live and archived for subsequent Internet replay via the following link: http://investors.maxwell.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=94560&p=irol-calendar.
Maxwell is a leading developer and manufacturer of innovative, cost-effective energy storage and power delivery solutions. Our ultracapacitor products provide safe and reliable power solutions for applications in consumer and industrial electronics, transportation and telecommunications. Our high-voltage grading and coupling capacitors help to ensure the safety and reliability of electric utility infrastructure and other applications involving transport, distribution and measurement of high-voltage electrical energy. Our radiation-mitigated microelectronic products include power modules, memory modules and single board computers that incorporate powerful commercial silicon for superior performance and high reliability in aerospace applications.SOURCE Maxwell Technologies
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV