CHARLOTTE, N.C., Oct. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- UTC Aerospace Systems, a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX); offers a variety of panels that connect any Personal Electronic Device (PED) brought onboard the aircraft to the in-flight entertainment system (IFE). PEDs such as off-the-shelf audio and video equipment can be easily connected and integrated; HDMI, USB, VGA, gaming systems, RJ-45, and electrical outlets are some examples. These cabin interior innovations can be seen at this year's National Business Aviation Association's (NBAA) Annual Meeting and Convention. NBAA takes place October 30 – November 1 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL.
"UTC Aerospace Systems (booth 400) has the 'in-house' ability to configure any connection to meet any specification," said Marcus Garrett, business development manager for Cabin Electronics. "The design limitations of fit, form, and function are easily met by our experienced engineering staff, accommodating any expectation, enhancing the in-flight experience and complementing any cabin aesthetic."
UTC Aerospace Systems designs, manufactures and services integrated systems and components for the aerospace and defense industries. UTC Aerospace Systems supports a global customer base with significant worldwide manufacturing and customer service facilities.
United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Connecticut, is a diversified company providing high-technology products and services to the building and aerospace industries.www.utcaerospacesystems.com SOURCE UTC Aerospace Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV