Stock Futures Poised for Mixed Open After Sandy Shutdown
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Stock futures were mixed Wednesday ahead of the first full day of trading after Hurricane Sandy forced an historic two-day shutdown of major U.S. stock markets.
Though the New York Stock Exchange and Nasdaq remained shuttered Monday and Tuesday, stock futures continued to trade both days.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV