TOA Technologies, Field Service Management's Visionary Leader, Builds Strong Momentum In Third Quarter 2012
CLEVELAND, Oct. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Companies of all sizes worldwide are recognizing that it is not just sales, marketing and customer support that lead to bottom-line improvements and enhanced customer satisfaction. In order to truly perform from the sales floor to the customer's door, they must deliver high-quality field service. Recently named a "Leader" in field service management according to Gartner, TOA Technologies' applications holistically meet market demand for solutions that improve customer service, reduce operational costs and deliver immediate return on investment.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120829/CL64852LOGO) As evidenced by its global growth and entrance into new vertical markets, a strong partnership with salesforce.com, and a new rapidly deployable and scalable field service solution for the mid-market, ETAdirect Professional, TOA Technologies has gained significant momentum in the third quarter 2012.
"The potential of cloud, mobile and social technologies to improve business results is no longer strictly limited to the consumer market," said Yuval Brisker, co-founder and CEO, TOA Technologies. "It's the convergence of these mega-trends, when integrated into enterprise software solutions, that allows organizations large and small to realize tremendous efficiencies, increase collaboration and enhance customer service. We are pleased to be recognized by Gartner for being a thought leader in applying the Nexus of Forces – the coming together of the mobile, social and cloud revolutions – to maximize the value of ETAdirect within our customers' business processes."We're seeing a growing demand for our ETAdirect solutions from global organizations of all sizes and diverse industries – from field marketing providers in the Netherlands to utilities in the United States to telecommunications in Latin America to contractors in Australia. In fact, five customers in four countries on three continents have chosen TOA Technologies' ETAdirect Professional since it became available in July. It's clear that our time-based approach to field service management and the drive to help mobile workforces learn, predict, optimize, collaborate and communicate is unique and in high demand around the world," said Brisker.In the third quarter 2012, TOA Technologies:
- Introduced ETAdirect Professional – a quick to deploy and complete field service management solution for mid-market companies in any industry.
- Launched its partnership with salesforce.com, as well as the AppExchange debut of ETAworkforce, TOA's solution for Salesforce users.
- Accelerated its partnership with salesforce.com at Dreamforce, the Salesforce user conference and one of the largest cloud computing events in the world with appropriate fanfare. At the show, TOA presented its new branding with a 1960s-inspired theme that took over San Francisco, effectively and memorably announced the dawning of a new age for field service optimization. Learn more at http://www.LetTheSunIn.com/.
- Announced its first ETAdirect Professional and ETAworkforce customer – Racktime Sales & Marketing Services, a field marketing company in the Netherlands.
- Added new customers across four countries, including TOA's first customer in Australia.
"TOA Technologies' continued momentum and accomplishments in 2012 prove that businesses around the world are looking for a new breed of enterprise software solution partners who think and act flexibly, take the long view and don't just promise, but guarantee results. Customers want solutions that are reliable, easy to deploy, easy to maintain and easy to use. That's why they're choosing TOA Technologies for field service management."For more information about TOA Technologies and its ETAdirect solution suite for field service management, visit http://toatech.com. About TOA TechnologiesTOA Technologies is the leading provider of field service and mobile workforce management applications. ETAdirect, TOA's patented platform, improves customer service while dramatically reducing operational costs and delivering immediate and lasting return on investment. As the industry's only complete on-demand solution, ETAdirect uses time-based pattern recognition and predictive analytics to provide the most advanced and accurate field service management application on the market. ETAdirect reduces customer wait times while increasing field workforce efficiency. TOA's solutions are cloud-based, quickly deployed, highly configurable and easily integrated with existing CRM, ERP and other solutions.Across four continents, ETAdirect manages mobile workforces for some of the world's most recognizable global brands in the satellite/cable/broadband, telecom, utilities, insurance, home services and retail industries. Named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management, 2012, TOA Technologies is headquartered in the United States and has offices throughout Europe, Latin America and Australasia.Available Topic Expert(s): For information on the listed expert(s), click appropriate link. Yuval Brisker https://profnet.prnewswire.com/Subscriber/ExpertProfile.aspx?ei=107743 Media contact Kayleigh Fitch216.902.8547 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE TOA Technologies
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV