Actuate Corporation (NASDAQ: BIRT), The BIRT Company™ – delivering more insights to more people than all BI companies combined – today announced the BIRT iHub, a next generation solution deployment framework for delivering applications that keep end users up to date on the insights they need to run their businesses - wherever they are. As the latest addition to ActuateOne, BIRT iHub helps organizations detect and operationalize data-derived insights while addressing today’s key deployment issues, such as:
- To stay abreast of Big Data, and data in all of its forms, without increasing investments in decaying data warehouses;
- To meet the increasing end user requirement to access and respond to data anywhere using their mobile touch devices;
- To increase the value of information available to these users by providing deeper, more robust means to analyze information.
Traditional approaches to Business Intelligence have required a lengthy, costly and involved set of processes to define and maintain a data warehouse, process and populate these data stores and then deploy multiple schema-dependent BI tools to give end users the information they are demanding. The BIRT iHub broadens the ActuateOne infrastructure to let organizations nimbly deploy solutions that:
- Access and combine increasingly diverse data sources, including Big Data, cloud and social media to understand more about their business;
- Cater to increased consumption of information on touch devices, such as tablets and smartphones;
- Visualize, profile, associate and mine huge sets of information to quickly and easily discover, analyze and even predict key business outcomes to improve competitive advantage;
- Allow information-centric applications to evolve with user needs, thus enabling deployment of a larger number of simple apps for wider audiences;
- Accelerate development cycles and creation of applications that deliver a faster time to value;
- Take advantage of flexible virtualization to scale and contract their applications as appropriate in public/private/hybrid clouds and via SaaS and PaaS environments;
- Are easy for any IT staffer to efficiently deploy as developers become less specialized and their skills sets become more horizontal;
- Embrace emerging data management and mobile technologies.
Actuate will be launching a series of ActuateOne solutions based on the BIRT iHub in the coming months. Because of Actuate’s long standing leadership in interactive content, scale, performance, reliability, flexibility and security, ActuateOne solutions delivered by the BIRT iHub are able to evolve as performance measures and end user requirements change simultaneously. Because BIRT iHub provides all of the elements needed to deploy intuitive, self-service information applications, non-technical users are presented with insights identified through visual data mining and predictive analytics, plus dashboards and managed metrics that operationalize KPIs to minimize risk, manage costs and speed business success.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV