WebMediaBrands Announces Program For Social Curation Summit, December 12 In Los Angeles
WebMediaBrands Inc., (Nasdaq:WEBM) today announced that Nate Auerbach, Music Evangelist at Tumblr, and Jack Krawczyk, Head of Product Monetization at StumbleUpon, will participate in panel discussions at Social Curation Summit (#SocialCurationSummit), December 12 in Los Angeles.
Auerbach will explore how social media enables both the music industry and listeners to become curators of the social Web in the session, The Social Media Mixtape. During the panel Artists on the Verge: The Democratization of Artistic Achievement through Social Media, Krawczyk will address social media’s role in the discovery of unknown filmmakers, musicians, and other artists and the future of curating taste online.
Attendees will discover how brands and retailers across a wide range of business verticals can use curated stories, pictures, and videos to highlight creativity, and engage their audiences.
“Social Curation Summit explores that newly defined space where people meet platforms, and where search and discovery intertwine,” said SocialTimes editor Devon Glenn, who will be moderating the conference. “Our panels have been lovingly curated to show the best that social media has to offer for brands, artists, technologists, and anyone who wants to master the art of finding and being found.”This year's conference has been designed to provide attendees with insight and advice from the brightest minds and the most active leaders in curation, tastemaking, and branding. Keynote speakers include Steven Rosenbaum, CEO and author, Magnify.net, and Ramy Adeeb, Founder and CEO of Snip.it. Featured panel sessions include:
- The Future of Curation Platforms
- Tastemaking Through Curated Communities
- How To Get Hypercuration Results: Brand Case Studies
- Social Curation and Semantics
- Social Curation + Google = Windfall
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV