ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI), a leading provider of consulting services and technology solutions to government and commercial clients, has been awarded a new task order under the multiple-award Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) CDC Information Management Services (CIMS)contract awarded by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The task order has a value of $9.2 million and a term of one base year and two option years.
Under this task order, ICF will provide data exchange and laboratory informatics services to CDC’s Office of Surveillance, Epidemiology and Laboratory Services (OSELS), Public Health Surveillance and Informatics Program Office , and the Division of Informatics Solutions and Operations. ICF’s work will support the CDC across a range of services relating to public health and clinical laboratories initiatives. ICF support will help to strengthen and expand data exchange capabilities by improving adaptability to change throughout the political, financial, and information technology environments in which they operate; coordinating with other initiatives in laboratory integration and health informatics; advancing the ability to support unanticipated new public health events; and improving the quality, availability, and usability of data.
“We are proud to have been selected to support CDC in this important work. Our existing work in public health informatics and our more than 20 years of experience working with CDC provide the necessary expertise to carry out the work for OSELS,” said Chris Bishop, senior vice president for ICF International.
For More Information
- ICF Health
- ICF CIMS
- ICF Data Management and Dissemination
- ICF Informatics and Systems
- ICF Data Management
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV