Fund Performance & Distribution Information
|Fiscal Year to Date (11/01/2011 through 9/30/2012)|
|Annualized Distribution Rate as a Percentage of NAV^||7.73%|
|Cumulative Distribution Rate on NAV^||7.09%|
|Cumulative Total Return on NAV*||9.37%|
|Average Annual Total Return on NAV for the 5 Year Period Ending 9/30/2012**||-2.23%|
^ Based on the Fund’s NAV as of September 30, 2012.
*Cumulative fiscal year-to-date return is based on the change in NAV (effect of dividends reinvested not included) for the period November 1, 2011, through September 30, 2012.
**The 5 year average annual total return is based on change in NAV only (no dividends reinvested) and is through the last day of the month prior to the month of the current distribution record date.While the NAV performance may be indicative of the Fund’s investment performance, it does not measure the value of a shareholder’s investment in the Fund. The value of a shareholder’s investment in the Fund is determined by the Fund’s market price, which is based on the supply and demand for the Fund’s shares in the open market. Shareholders should not draw any conclusions about the Fund’s investment performance from the amount of this distribution or from the terms of the Fund’s Managed Distribution Plan. Furthermore, the Board of Trustees reviews the amount of any potential distribution and the income, capital gain or capital available. The Board of Trustees will continue to monitor the Fund’s distribution level, taking into consideration the Fund’s net asset value and the financial market environment. The Fund’s distribution policy is subject to modification by the Board of Trustees at any time. The distribution rate should not be considered the dividend yield or total return on an investment in the Fund.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV