Raymond McDaniel, Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer of Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO), will speak at the Piper Jaffray Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference on Tuesday, November 06, 2012 in New York City. Mr. McDaniel's presentation will begin at approximately 10:30 am Eastern Time and will be webcast live. The webcast can be accessed at Moody's Investor Relations website, http://ir.moodys.com.
Moody's Corporation will also post an updated management presentation for investors on its website, http://ir.moodys.com, on November 06, 2012. This presentation reflects the Company's results for the three months ended September 30, 2012. Its posting is provided pursuant to Regulation FD. Senior management may use this updated presentation during meetings with analysts and investors.
ABOUT MOODY’S CORPORATION
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $2.3 billion in 2011, employs approximately 6,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 28 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV