- Sales of custom folding cartons reached a quarterly record of $12.3 million, up 9.5% from $11.2 million in the third quarter of 2011. The increase was primarily due to additional business from several existing customers, the ramp-up of sales from some large customers whose business was earned last year and, to a lesser extent, augmented by new smaller customers. Partially offsetting the growth was lower waste paperboard sales.
- Stock packaging sales remained relatively consistent at $2.3 million in the third quarter.
- Personalized print sales were $0.7 million in the third quarter of 2012, down slightly from the prior-year period.
MOD-PAC CORP. Reports Record Quarterly Product Sales And 43% Increase In Net Income For The Third Quarter Of 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.