- Sales of custom folding cartons reached a quarterly record of $12.3 million, up 9.5% from $11.2 million in the third quarter of 2011. The increase was primarily due to additional business from several existing customers, the ramp-up of sales from some large customers whose business was earned last year and, to a lesser extent, augmented by new smaller customers. Partially offsetting the growth was lower waste paperboard sales.
- Stock packaging sales remained relatively consistent at $2.3 million in the third quarter.
- Personalized print sales were $0.7 million in the third quarter of 2012, down slightly from the prior-year period.
MOD-PAC CORP. Reports Record Quarterly Product Sales And 43% Increase In Net Income For The Third Quarter Of 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.