Efficient, Flexible and Cost-effective
When transmitting, the M6e-Micro draws less current than is typical for a high-performance UHF RFID module. The module is able to consume as little as 0.025 Watts while remaining ready to react quickly to commands. Support for voltages ranging between 3.3 V and 5 V makes this module compatible with a wide variety of solution architectures, and its built-in voltage regulation allows it to be run directly off battery power. Further performance optimization results in battery power savings over modules that need to transmit longer to read the same number of tags.
Customers can choose from two mounting options - vertically combining the module with low-profile connectors or soldered to a motherboard, requiring no cabling. The solder-down option supports high-volume production and reduces component and assembly costs for original equipment manufacturers.
These form factor and performance advantages allow customers to add optimized and standards-compliant RFID technology to a great number of devices and solutions, delivering cost savings and time-to-market advantages over alternative methods of embedding RFID.Key Features and Capabilities:
- Small size: 46 mm L x 26 mm W x 4.0 mm H (1.6 in L x 1.0 in W x 0.16 in H)
- Support for the EPCglobal Gen2 (ISO 18000-6C) protocol (IP-X and ISO 18000-6B optional)
- Support for two monostatic RF antennas through U.FL connector or solder-down board-edge connections
- Separate read and write levels, command adjustable from -5 dBm to +30 dBm in 0.5 dB steps
- -70 dBm receive sensitivity
- 28 solder-down board-edge connections or Molex low profile connector, providing access to DC power, communication, and GPIO signals
- UART and USB 2.0 control/data interfaces
- Two 3.3V bidirectional ports configurable as input (sensor) ports or output (indicator) ports
- North America, EU and PRC regions are supported with a single SKU
- A 'fast search' mode for reading tags affixed to fast-moving objects
- The ability to rapidly adapt to changing tag populations
- The ability to obtain 128 bytes of data with every tag read
- Support for the full cool-Log™ command set for IDS SL900A sensor tags
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV