HiSoft Reaffirms Third Quarter And Full Year 2012 Guidance
BEIJING, Oct. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- HiSoft Technology International Limited ("HiSoft" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: HSFT), a leading China-based provider of outsourced information technology and research and development services headquartered in Dalian, China, today reaffirmed previously issued guidance for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012 and full year 2012, in advance of the extraordinary general meeting of HiSoft shareholders, which is scheduled to occur at 9:00 a.m. Beijing time on November 6, 2012, to consider certain proposals in connection with the proposed merger of HiSoft and VanceInfo Technologies Inc.
Based on current market and operating conditions and current book orders, the Company expects:
For the third quarter of 2012:
- Net revenues to be at least US$77 million.
- Non-GAAP diluted net income per ADS  to be between US$0.31 and US$0.32, excluding merger related costs.
For the full year of 2012:
- Net revenues to be at least US$297 million.
- Non-GAAP diluted net income per ADS  to be between US$1.20 and US$1.23, excluding merger related costs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV