BURLINGTON, Massachusetts, October 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Attunity, Ltd. (NASDAQ: ATTU), a leading provider of information availability software solutions, today reported its unaudited financial results for the three month period ended September 30, 2012.
Financial Highlights for the Third Quarter of 2012:
- Total revenues increased 72% to $5.9 million in the third quarter of 2012, compared to $3.5 million for the same period last year
- License revenues increased 73% to $3.0 million in the third quarter of 2012, compared to $1.8 million for the same period last year
- Non-GAAP operating income increased 60% to $1.0 million in the third quarter of 2012, compared to $0.6 million for the same period last year
- Net income increased to an income of $43,000 in the third quarter of 2012, compared to a loss of ($792,000) for the same period last year
- Non-GAAP net income increased 90% to $0.9 million in the third quarter of 2012, compared to $0.5 million for the same period last year
- Shareholders' equity increased to $8.1 million as of September 30, 2012 compared to $5.2 million as of December 31, 2011.
Recent Operational Highlights:
- Successfully returned to trading ordinary shares on the NASDAQ Capital Market
- Closed first deal of Attunity Replicate for EMC Greenplum Big Data analytics
- Introduced Attunity Replicate to Oracle Exadata, continuing expansion into the Big Data market with Business Intelligence (BI) and enterprise analytics initiatives
- Teamed with Teradata to optimize Attunity Replicate for Big Data warehouses to enable Big Data replication
- Signed several major customer agreements for Attunity Replicate across all regions, including a major European financial institution, and a large telecommunication provider in Asia Pacific further improving its competitive advantage for Big Data with analytics
- Expanded services for Amazon Web Services (AWS) Simple Storage Service (S3) with Attunity's new data replication SaaS solution, providing disaster recovery, backup and data distribution between different AWS regions
- Awarded the #1 Data Replication Innovator distinction on the "Top 40 Companies We're Watching" List from Information Management Magazine.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts