October 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ATTU), a leading provider of information availability software solutions, today reported its unaudited financial results for the three month period ended
September 30, 2012.
Financial Highlights for the Third Quarter of 2012:
- Total revenues increased 72% to $5.9 million in the third quarter of 2012, compared to $3.5 million for the same period last year
- License revenues increased 73% to $3.0 million in the third quarter of 2012, compared to $1.8 million for the same period last year
- Non-GAAP operating income increased 60% to $1.0 million in the third quarter of 2012, compared to $0.6 million for the same period last year
- Net income increased to an income of $43,000 in the third quarter of 2012, compared to a loss of ($792,000) for the same period last year
- Non-GAAP net income increased 90% to $0.9 million in the third quarter of 2012, compared to $0.5 million for the same period last year
- Shareholders' equity increased to $8.1 million as of September 30, 2012 compared to $5.2 million as of December 31, 2011.
Recent Operational Highlights:
- Successfully returned to trading ordinary shares on the NASDAQ Capital Market
- Closed first deal of Attunity Replicate for EMC Greenplum Big Data analytics
- Introduced Attunity Replicate to Oracle Exadata, continuing expansion into the Big Data market with Business Intelligence (BI) and enterprise analytics initiatives
- Teamed with Teradata to optimize Attunity Replicate for Big Data warehouses to enable Big Data replication
- Signed several major customer agreements for Attunity Replicate across all regions, including a major European financial institution, and a large telecommunication provider in Asia Pacific further improving its competitive advantage for Big Data with analytics
- Expanded services for Amazon Web Services (AWS) Simple Storage Service (S3) with Attunity's new data replication SaaS solution, providing disaster recovery, backup and data distribution between different AWS regions
- Awarded the #1 Data Replication Innovator distinction on the "Top 40 Companies We're Watching" List from Information Management Magazine.
We are quickly gaining market share and becoming a go-to-provider of replication software solutions amid growing demand from new customers deploying Big Data warehouses for Big Data analytics. These customers are quickly recognizing the value and the advantages our solutions offer and have often chosen Attunity over other Big Data replication solution in today's market," stated
Mr. Shimon Alon, Chairman and CEO of Attunity
. "We are pleased to report a 72% increase in revenue compared to the third quarter of 2011. This strength in market demand for our solutions is also resulting in a continuous rise in our average sales price for our replication products. And, while the third quarter is generally our weakest quarter of the year due to the seasonality of our business, we continue to demonstrate strong growth and profitability on a year-over-year basis. As a result, we expect our fourth quarter to be the strongest this year in terms of record quarterly revenues and profits."
"The Attunity Replicate has led to several new industry partnership and collaborations, including EMC Greenplum, Teradata, HP Vertica and Action Vectorwise, who have recognized the critical need and value of our solutions to enhance their BI and Big Data analytics capabilities. I am pleased that we already closed the first deal of Replicate for EMC Greenplum just several weeks after its introduction in the beginning of the third quarter. Additionally, we have launched the public beta of our SaaS upload and replication solutions for the cloud for Amazon Web Services (AWS) Simple Storage Service (S3), and will showcase these solutions with AWS in the
AWS re: Invent Conference, including new solutions for data automation and management for cloud replication."
Mr. Alon concluded, "Since our successful listing on NASDAQ, we have seen increased interest in the company from the capital markets, as demonstrated by our invitations to more investor conferences and general excitement within the investment community. We are also excited by the growth potential from the recent deals we have closed. And we believe our penetration of the Big Data and BI markets will increase as our offerings now include solutions for major Big Data warehouse players, such as Oracle Exadata, Teradata and EMC Greenplum. As we look to the future, several of our new solutions for the Cloud and Big Data are expected to generate a new stream of customers in 2013."