For more information or to purchase an eTAB Reference Design please visit Electronic Tablet (eTAB).
TI's broad ARM processor portfolio offers scalable solutions
TI's broad, scalable ARM processor portfolio addresses a wide range of customer needs across specialized tablet markets. Starting at just $5*, Sitara ARM Cortex-A8 processors provide performance levels of up to 800 MHz, integration, low power, and peripherals such as rich 3D graphics, USB and display controller for easy-to-use, cost optimized solutions.
With more than 500 products that boast offerings from $1 in price and up to 5 GHz in performance, ARM Cortex-A, Cortex-R and Cortex-M foundations, TI's broad ARM processor portfolio include similar, scalable hardware and software foundations. This allows developers to leverage TI's various ARM offerings to maximize investment, accelerate time to market and enable differentiated products across tablet segments based on customer needs.For more information: Europe and Asia. Learn more at www.allgosystems.com. About Texas Instruments Texas Instruments semiconductor innovations help 90,000 customers unlock the possibilities of the world as it could be – smarter, safer, greener, healthier and more fun. Our commitment to building a better future is ingrained in everything we do – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities. This is just the beginning of our story. Learn more at www.ti.com. *In 100KU volumes for the AM3352 ARM Cortex-A8 processor
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV