OTTAWA, Oct. 31, 2012 /CNW/ - Espial, a leader in on-demand TV software and solutions, today announced that the Espial TV Browser has been integrated with Hisense TVs. Hisense, the most popular TV brand in China, has recently been gaining traction in markets across the Asia-Pacific region. The Espial TV Browser will initially be deployed on a variety of Hisense TV models in Japan to provide, among other features, support for the country's Broadcast Markup Language (BML) standard, which enables a rich set of interactive applications and services bundled together with digital TV broadcasts over satellite, terrestrial, or cable networks.
"We are pleased that Hisense has joined the major consumer electronics brands that are deploying the Espial TV browser on their television sets," said Dilshan De Silva, Espial's head of browser products. "This latest customer win reinforces our product leadership across various global and regional markets for Smart TVs."
The Espial TV browser is unique in that it supports dual mode — HTML and BML — from the same high-performance WebKit-based rendering engine also used by Google Chrome and Apple ® Safari ®. By lowering memory and device resource requirements, the browser s dual-mode capability can dramatically reduce material costs for Smart TV manufacturers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV