- Q3 2012 net sales were $189.1 million, an increase of 32% over net sales of $143.7 million in Q3 2011.
- Q3 2012 operating income was $12.9 million vs. $7.7 million in Q3 2011, an increase of 68%.
- Net income for Q3 2012 more than doubled over the same period in 2011, to $5.6 million, or $0.19 per diluted share. Net income for Q3 2011 was $2.1 million, or $0.07 per diluted share.
- Titanium mill product shipments during the quarter were 4.2 million pounds compared to 4.3 million pounds in 2011.
- Average realized mill product price in Q3 was $19.01 per pound compared to $18.99 per pound during the same period in 2011.
RTI International Metals Reports Strong Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.