BURLINGTON, Massachusetts, October 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Attunity Ltd. (NASDAQ: ATTU), a leading provider of information availability software solutions, announced today that Attunity CloudBeam, its fully- managed software as a service (SaaS) platform for Amazon Web Services (AWS), has emerged successfully from private beta into public beta with two high-performance data movement services: upload to cloud and replication between cloud regions.
Attunity CloudBeam supports business-critical initiatives including BI/analytics, disaster recovery, backup, archive, and content availability. Extending its ability to address these requirements, Attunity has added three new solutions to Attunity CloudBeam, now available in private beta: managed file transfer to cloud, file replication to cloud, and upload to cloud automation application. In all, Attunity CloudBeam customers will be able to enjoy the following benefits:
- Automation - provides robust scheduling of data transfer processes, including continuous synchronization. The command line interface also enables application level automation.
- Acceleration - high-performance movement of very large files and large numbers of files to, from, and between cloud environments.
- Manageability - enables user to fully manage cloud data movement without the overhead of building and maintaining cloud infrastructure.
- Reliability - provides fully audited, guaranteed and recoverable file transfers.
- Security - encrypts all transfers to ensure data is not tampered with or viewed inappropriately.
- Affordability - Subscription-based services, enables customers to pay based on usage.
"Attunity CloudBeam helps users realize the promise of cloud computing by alleviating the Big Data bottleneck and infrastructure maintenance challenges," stated Matt Benati, VP Global Marketing at Attunity. "We are excited to move into public beta and offer Attunity CloudBeam to an even broader audience."To register for any of the Attunity CloudBeam services, complete the registration form HERE and subscribe to the service(s) of your choice. For more information about Attunity CloudBeam's public or private beta services, click HERE. About Attunity Attunity is a leading provider of information availability software solutions that enable access, sharing and distribution of data, including Big Data, across heterogeneous enterprise platforms, organizations, and the cloud. Our software solutions include data replication, change data capture (CDC), data connectivity, enterprise file replication (EFR) and managed-file-transfer (MFT). Using Attunity's software solutions, our customers enjoy significant business benefits by enabling real-time access and availability of data and files where and when needed, across the maze of heterogeneous systems making up today's IT environment. Attunity has supplied innovative software solutions to its enterprise-class customers for nearly 20 years and has successful deployments at thousands of organizations worldwide. Attunity provides software directly and indirectly through a number of partners such as Microsoft, Oracle, IBM and HP. Headquartered in Boston, Attunity serves its customers via offices in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific and through a network of local partners. For more information, visit http://www.attunity.com or our In Tune blog and join our community on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube. Safe Harbor Statement