Need To Maximise Asset Utilisation Spurs Demand For Motor Services, Finds Frost & Sullivan
Another challenge currently is the inability to quantify the ROI gained from efficient motor servicing. As a result, end user investment in motor services has been limited.
"However, the emergence of advanced technologies like remote monitoring and troubleshooting are likely to enable end users to realise the benefits of such services," concludes Raveendran.
If you are interested in more information on this study, please send an e-mail with your contact details to Anna Zanchi, Corporate Communications, at email@example.com.
Opportunity Analysis of European Motor Services Market part of the Power Transmission Growth Partnership Services program, which also includes research in the following markets: Electric Drives Market in European Packaging Industry, Strategic Analysis of Electric Drives Market in European Material Handling Industry, Strategic Analysis of European AC FHP market and European Low Voltage Drives Market. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends that have been evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.About Frost & Sullivan Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV