GlassLube2.0 - The Breakthrough In Water-free Lubrication For Glass Lines
This development could represent a major challenge to the industry. If water is scarce and people perceive that companies are big users of water, this may become a reputational risk. Another more direct risk is that local authorities could shut of supplies to foreign investment firms or sharply raise the price of water.
You can close the tap now!
GlassLube 2.0 cuts your water usage and effluent disposal from the lubricant process by 99%.
At a leading brewery in South America, where 63.000 bottles are produced per hour is estimated to save 9 Million litres of water per year on one of its bottling lines with the help of GlassLube 2.0.2. CO2 emissions - Stop global warming
- Heavy downpours, rising temperature and sea level, rapidly retreating glaciers, thawing permafrost, lengthening growing seasons, lengthening ice-free seasons in the ocean and on lakes and rivers, earlier snowmelt, and alterations in river flows will increase 
- It is estimated that ever increasing power prices exhibit even more explosive spikes if the anticipated demand climb would outstrip available energy supply. 
- Slips and trips injuries comprise 35% of 'major' injuries in the food and drink industries 
- Most slips (90%) occur when the floor is wet with water or contaminated with food product 
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV