October 31, 2012
Food and Beverage manufacturers running
latest product innovation GlassLube 2.0 rate it as the most effective solution in the market for high-speed packaging of glass bottles on stainless steel. Based on natural materials from renewable sources,
offers substantial benefits in hygiene, safety, efficiency, water
and power consumption.
Dry lubrication has revolutionized the food and beverage industry by offering a product solution that completely eradicates lubrication of packaging lines with soap and water.
Overcoming the challenges of material hardness and surface finish of glass containers, GlassLube 2.0 ensures optimum glide and friction characteristics with no adverse impact on your packaging quality or conveyor hygiene.The sustainably sourced GlassLube 2.0 is 100% Water, PTFE and silicone free.
have been achieved:
- Better hygiene
- Improved efficiency
- Decreased motor temperatures
- Decreased power consumption
- Extended conveyor belt life
- Reduced water consumption
- Improved Safety
Results achieved at a trial in a leading brewery in
, where 63,000 bottles are produced per hour:
- Efficiency improved by 15%
- Motor temperatures dropped by 7%
- 9.6 Million litres of water are being saved each year
- Water - scarce, cheap & wasted
- It takes 2000 - 4000 litres of water to produce the daily food requirements of one person 
- By the year 2025, two-thirds of the world's population could be facing serious problems with water availability 
As worries about water use is move up the global agenda food & beverage companies are becoming the high-visibility example of a thirsty industry.