Samsung Canada Launches The Highly Anticipated GALAXY Note II Gangnam Style
Key Product Information:
- Perfect Viewing Experience: A 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display provides brilliant visual clarity with a 16:9 screen ratio.
- Easy Multi Tasking in One View: Air View feature allows users to hover their S Pen over App icons to preview content. Popup Note lets users open an S Note instantly as a pop-up window anywhere on the screen.
- Instant Access: Quick Command lets users instantly launch apps by jotting down pre-registered marks. Ability to launch S Note quickly by simply removing S Pen or pressing the dedicated S Note widget on the display.
- True Multitasking: When users are completing a task in one application, they can immediately load another application on the screen. Multiple applications are stacked on the screen like multiple windows and users can easily switch among applications. Popup Video lets users watch video as a pop-up anywhere on the screen while running other tasks or taking notes.
- On Spot Capturing and Easy Expression: One press of the S Pen button lets users instantly select content to clip or edit, with no extra menu steps. The Flash Crop feature allows users to instantly crop the screen or its contents in any shape needed. Screen Record feature allows recording of whole action sequences on the display to share with others
- Easier Content Sharing: Samsung's AllShare Play can be used to instantly share media files or S Notes between the GALAXY Note II and DLNA-supported devices. With AllShare Cast, users can wirelessly connect their GALAXY Note II to their notebook PC or TV to quickly transfer content onto a larger screen. S Beam allows users to share media files simply by tapping on another applicable device, even without Wi-Fi or a cellular signal.
- Always-on Performance: 1.6GHz quad-core processor with LTE and HSPA connectivity Android 4.1 (also known as Google Jelly Bean) includes new upgraded graphics capabilities, simplified menu navigation and browsing, and upgraded Google services such as Google Now (featuring contextual search). 3,100 mAh battery guarantees the sufficient power for amazing smart mobile experiences.
The Samsung GALAXY Note II will be available through all major carriers and retailers beginning on October 30, 2012 in Marble White or Titanium Gray color options. For specific pricing and availability, please visit your nearest carrier or retail partner. For more information on the GALAXY Note II, please go to: www.samsung.com/Note2.
About Samsung Electronics Canada Inc. Samsung Electronics Canada markets a broad range of award-winning digital consumer electronics, IT, telecommunications and home appliance products. The Canadian arm upholds Samsung's global mission to provide consumers with innovative digital convergence products that possess exceptional technology, quality, features, performance and value. As a result of its commitment to innovation and unique design, Samsung has become one of the most decorated brands in the electronics industry. In 2012, Samsung was ranked #9 in the Interbrand "100 Best Global Brands" breaking the top ten for the first time, and was named as one of Fast Company's "50 Most Innovative Companies of 2011".For more information, please visit www.samsung.com Follow Samsung Canada @ facebook.com/SamsungCanada or on twitter @SamsungCanada SOURCE Samsung Electronics Canada Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV