HONOLULU, Oct. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hawaiian Airlines has canceled its scheduled service between Honolulu and New York City for the third consecutive day, as the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey grapples with airport cleanup in the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy.
An additional flight to New York to accommodate passengers on previously grounded flights has also been delayed.
Hawaiian's Flight HA50 is now scheduled to depart from Honolulu International Airport on Wednesday, October 31 at 3:05 p.m., arriving at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City at 6:55 a.m. the following day. The return flight HA51 will depart from JFK on Thursday, November 1 at 10:00 a.m., arriving in Honolulu at 3:00 p.m.An additional flight, using a 294-seat Airbus A330-200 aircraft, will depart from Honolulu on Thursday, November 1 at 12:10 p.m., arriving at JFK at 4:00 a.m. the following day. The aircraft will then leave JFK at 6:00 a.m. on Friday, November 2, arriving in Honolulu at 11:00 a.m. Flight dates and times are dependent upon the availability of JFK International Airport. Passengers are advised to visit online at www.HawaiianAirlines.com and click on "View Flight Status" or call Hawaiian's reservations at 1-800-367-5320 and say "Flight Status" or press 1 to confirm flight details prior to leaving their homes or hotels. Hawaiian expects to re-accommodate an estimated 650 passengers due to the cancellations. Many passengers have elected to board Hawaiian's flights to its West Coast gateway cities. The remaining passengers will be accommodated on the additional flight and on Hawaiian's flights throughout the week.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV