Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (NYSE MKT: IMH), a Maryland corporation, or the “Company,” announces it will be releasing third quarter 2012 earnings in a press release on Wednesday, October 31, 2012, and the scheduling of a conference call and live webcast on Thursday, November 1, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. P.T. (12:00 p.m. E.T.), to discuss third quarter 2012 financial results.
After the Company’s prepared remarks, management will host a live Q&A session to discuss the Company’s financial results and business outlook, with questions submitted via email. Please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To participate in the call, please dial in, up to fifteen minutes prior to the scheduled start time. You may access the call via:The dial-in number is (866) 838-8084, conference ID number: 60081087 Internet Webcast Access: http://ir.impaccompanies.com or go to http://www.impaccompanies.com and link to Investor Relations / Stockholder Relations The conference call will be archived approximately 2 hours following the call on the Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. web site at http://ir.impaccompanies.com/ About the Company Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (IMH) is a publicly traded company with operations that include mortgage lending and portfolio loss mitigation and real estate services, as well as the management of the long-term mortgage portfolio, including the residual interest in securitizations, to mitigate losses and maximize cash flows. For additional information, questions or comments, please call Justin Moisio in Investor Relations at (949) 475-3988 or email email@example.com. Web site: http://ir.impaccompanies.com or www.impaccompanies.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV