U.S. Aviation Delegation Selects Pan Am International Flight Academy For China Trade Mission
Captain Gregory Darrow, Senior Director of Sales and Marketing for Pan Am, a member of the U.S. delegation states: " China aviation is booming. The Chinese government and private carriers can't keep up with growth demands for more planes and qualified pilots. The government is slowly moving away from long-held traditional training requirements and beginning to see the value and advantages of more modern practices including full-motion simulator time. We are pleased that Pan Am has been invited to participate in this trade mission and has been so enthusiastically welcomed for our training options and capabilities in the region."
The company provides CAAC Type Rating Training, Airline Crew Training, Cabin Crew Training, Dispatcher Training, Aircraft Maintenance Training, ATC Training, and Aviation English Training. They have B737-300, B737NG, B747-400, B767-300, B777, and A320 full-motion simulators available for training at their partner facility in Tokyo.
Visit: PanAmAcademy.com for additional information.
To learn more about the U.S. Commercial Service Trade Mission to China visit: http://export.gov/china/news/eg_cn_051850.aspSOURCE Pan Am International Flight Academy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV