American Apparel, Inc. (NYSE MKT: APP), a vertically integrated manufacturer, distributor, and retailer of branded fashion basic apparel, announced today that it will release its October sales on Monday, November 5, 2012 due to its fiscal month ending on October 31, 2012.
About American Apparel
American Apparel is a vertically integrated manufacturer, distributor
and retailer of branded fashion basic apparel based in downtown Los
Angeles, California. As of September 30, 2012 American Apparel had
approximately 10,000 employees and operated 251 retail stores in 20
countries, including the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, United
Kingdom, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands,
Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Australia, Japan, South Korea and China.
American Apparel also operates a global e-commerce site that serves over
60 countries worldwide at
In addition, American Apparel also operates a leading wholesale business
that supplies high quality T-shirts and other casual wear to
distributors and screen printers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV