Recognizing the unprecedented damage and recovery challenges presented in the wake of Hurricane Sandy, HSBC USA (HSBC) today announced a $1 million commitment in support of the disaster recovery efforts. This includes an immediate donation of $500,000 to the American Red Cross in Greater New York. HSBC will also match dollar for dollar all employee donations to disaster relief efforts through its existing employee giving program, as well as working with community partners who provide emergency housing and financial assistance in the storm-impacted areas.
In addition, for HSBC customers in affected areas, the company will provide assistance to customers in the recovery effort wherever possible. We are opening branches as soon as it is safe to do so. We are closely monitoring our ATM network and working actively to ensure ATMs are fully functional to meet customer banking needs. We are committed to supporting customers in any way we can, including reversing HSBC fees incurred as a result of the hurricane.
Media inquiries to Neil Brazil at 847-208-4319
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV