Recognizing the unprecedented damage and recovery challenges presented in the wake of Hurricane Sandy, HSBC USA (HSBC) today announced a $1 million commitment in support of the disaster recovery efforts. This includes an immediate donation of $500,000 to the American Red Cross in Greater New York. HSBC will also match dollar for dollar all employee donations to disaster relief efforts through its existing employee giving program, as well as working with community partners who provide emergency housing and financial assistance in the storm-impacted areas.
In addition, for HSBC customers in affected areas, the company will provide assistance to customers in the recovery effort wherever possible. We are opening branches as soon as it is safe to do so. We are closely monitoring our ATM network and working actively to ensure ATMs are fully functional to meet customer banking needs. We are committed to supporting customers in any way we can, including reversing HSBC fees incurred as a result of the hurricane.
Media inquiries to Neil Brazil at 847-208-4319 or
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV