- Increased net sales 9.7 percent to $281.1 million from $256.3 million.
- Grew operating income to $21.9 million from $12.2 million, an increase of 79.5 percent, while adjusted operating income increased 69.4 percent to $22.7 million from $13.4 million.
- Delivered income from continuing operations per diluted share of $0.03, up $0.07 from a loss of $0.04. Adjusted net income per diluted share of $0.03 improved $0.06 from a loss of $0.03.
- Increased adjusted EBITDA year-over-year to $38.1 million from $29.3 million.
- Generated increased free cash flow of $45.3 million for the 2012 full year, up from $12.7 million in 2011.
Mueller Water Products Reports Fiscal 2012 Fourth Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts