U.S. Global Investors, Inc. ( Nasdaq: GROW) will host a webcast on Wednesday, November 7, 2012, at 7:30 a.m. Central time to discuss the company’s earnings for the quarter ended September 30, 2012.
Financial data for the quarter will be released prior to the webcast.
Frank Holmes, CEO and chief investment officer; Susan McGee, president and general counsel; and Catherine Rademacher, chief financial officer, will participate in the webcast.
Click here to register for the earnings webcast or visit www.usfunds.com for more information. The earnings presentation can also be accessed by dialing 1(800) 446-1671. The confirmation number is 33605694. Please dial in at least 5 minutes prior to the start of the call.About U.S. Global Investors, Inc. U.S. Global Investors, Inc. ( www.usfunds.com) is a registered investment adviser that focuses on profitable niche markets around the world. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, the company provides advisory, transfer agency and other services to U.S. Global Investors Funds and other clients.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV