ATHENS, Greece, Oct. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Paragon Shipping Inc. (NYSE: PRGN) ("Paragon Shipping" or the "Company"), a global shipping transportation company specializing in drybulk cargoes, announced today that it will release its results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2012, before market open in New York on Wednesday, November 7, 2012. Paragon's management team will host a conference call to discuss the Company's financial results on the same day at 9:00 am ET.
Conference Call and Webcast details:Participants should dial into the call ten minutes before the scheduled time using the following numbers 1-877-317-6789 ( USA) or +1-412-317-6789 (international) to access the call. A replay of the conference call will be available until November 14, 2012 and can be accessed by dialing 1-877-344-7529 ( USA) or +1-412-317-0088 (international) and using passcode 10020281.
Slides and audio webcast:There will also be a simultaneous live webcast through the Company's website, www.paragonship.com. Participants should register on the website approximately ten minutes prior to the start of the webcast.
About Paragon ShippingParagon Shipping is a
Marshall Islands-based international shipping company with executive offices in
Athens, Greece, specializing in the transportation of drybulk cargoes. The Company's current fleet consists of twelve drybulk vessels with a total carrying capacity of 779,270 dwt. In addition, the Company's current newbuilding program consists of two Handysize drybulk carriers and two 4,800 TEU Containerships. Paragon Shipping has granted Box Ships Inc., an affiliated company, the option to acquire its two Containerships under construction. For more information, visit:
www.paragonship.com (the information contained on the Company's website does not constitute part of this press release).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV