U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) announced today that Andrew Cecere, vice chairman and chief financial officer, is scheduled to present at the BancAnalysts Association of Boston Conference. The presentation will begin at 8:15 a.m. EDT on Friday, November 2, 2012, in Boston. The presentation will include information about U.S. Bancorp's financial performance and corporate strategies.
A live audio-webcast of the presentation will be available through U.S. Bancorp's website at usbank.com. To access the webcast and slides used in the presentation, go to U.S. Bancorp's website and click on “About U.S. Bank” and then click on “Webcasts & Presentations” under the Investor/Shareholder Information heading, which is located on the left side of the bottom of the page. Individuals without Internet access may request a copy of the slide presentation on Friday by calling 612-303-0781 . A replay of the webcast will be available after the live event at the same location on the website and will remain posted for 90 days.
Minneapolis-based U.S. Bancorp (“USB”), with $352 billion in assets as of September 30, 2012, is the parent company of U.S. Bank National Association, the 5th largest commercial bank in the United States. The company operates 3,086 banking offices in 25 states and 5,080 ATMs and provides a comprehensive line of banking, brokerage, insurance, investment, mortgage, trust and payment services products to consumers, businesses and institutions. U.S. Bancorp and its employees are dedicated to improving the communities they serve, for which the company earned the 2011 Spirit of America Award, the highest honor bestowed on a company by United Way. Visit U.S. Bancorp on the web at usbank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV