Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" on CNBC last night:
McDonald's (MCD): "No. I want to stay away from McDonald's until it gets to a better yield."Frontier Communications (FTR): "No. This is way too competitive. I like Verizon (VZ) and CenturyLink (CTL)." Starbucks (SBUX): "This one is going down but I'm getting on CEO Howard Schultz and buying on the way down." Dean Foods (DF): "I think the valuation of the company is just too cheap." Molycorp (MCP): "Let's wait and see. They've disappointed and disappointed and I'm not willing to buy it." Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): "I think at this level the stock will make a stand. Its multiple is equal to that of Panera Bread (PNRA)." Oshkosh Truck (OSK): "This stock is not doing well but I think they're doing better than people think." Realogy Holdings (RLGY): "This stock took off like a rocket and now we have to wait. Let them come in." Acacia Research (ACTG): "These patent companies are too hard to value. "
To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV