ATHENS, Greece, Oct. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Box Ships Inc., (NYSE: TEU), or the Company, a global shipping company specializing in the transportation of containers, today announced plans to release its results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2012, before the market opens on Wednesday, November 7, 2012 and host a conference call and webcast at 10:00 am ET, to review the results. Interested parties should call 1-877-317-6789 ( USA) or +1-412-317-6789 (international), to access the call. You may also access this call via the Internet by visiting the Company's website, www.box-ships.com.
Web participants are encouraged to go to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the call to register, download, and install any necessary audio software. The online archive will be available shortly after the conclusion of the call and continue for seven days.
For those unavailable to listen to the live broadcast, a replay will be available for seven days and can be accessed by dialing 1-877-344-7529 (domestic) and +1-412-317-0088 (international) and using passcode 10020300. The online archive will be available shortly after the conclusion of the call and continue for seven days.
About Box Ships Inc. Box Ships Inc. is an Athens, Greece-based international shipping company specializing in the transportation of containers. The Company's current fleet consists of nine containerships with a total carrying capacity of 43,925 TEU and a TEU weighted-average age of 7.8 years. The company's shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "TEU."ContactsBox Ships Inc. Robert Perri+30 210-891-4600 email@example.com Allen & Caron Inc. Michael Mason (Investors) firstname.lastname@example.org(212) 691-8087 Len Hall (Media) email@example.com(949) 474-4300 SOURCE Box Ships Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV