CARLSBAD, Calif., Oct. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Patriot Scientific Corporation (OTCBB: PTSC) today announced that United Technologies Corporation has purchased an MMP™ Portfolio license.
About UTCBased in Hartford, Connecticut, United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX) is a diversified company that provides high technology products and services to the aerospace and building industries worldwide.
About Patriot Scientific Corporation Headquartered in Carlsbad, California, Patriot Scientific Corporation (PTSC) is the co-owner of the Moore Microprocessor Patent Portfolio™. For more information on PTSC, visit www.ptsc.com.
About the MMP Portfolio™The MMP Portfolio includes seven US patents as well as their European and Japanese counterparts, which cover techniques that enable higher performance and lower cost designs essential to consumer and commercial digital systems ranging from PCs, cell phones and portable music players to communications infrastructure, medical equipment and automobiles.
Contact:Patriot Investor Relations email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV