MAUMEE, Ohio, Oct. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Andersons, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANDE) announces today it has completed the purchase of substantially all of the assets of Mt. Pulaski Products LLC.
"The completion of this purchase positions The Andersons as the industry's only cob processor and product manufacturer with multiple mills," says Tom Waggoner, President, Turf & Specialty Group. "The addition of these mills, and the cob supply associated with them, will allow us to more effectively serve our customers and grow with them."
The two facilities located in
Illinois will operate within The Andersons Turf & Specialty Group, Cob Division.
About The Andersons, Inc. The Andersons, Inc. is a diversified company rooted in agriculture. Founded in Maumee, Ohio, in 1947, the company conducts business across North America in the grain, ethanol, and plant nutrient sectors, railcar leasing, turf and cob products, and consumer retailing. For more information, visit The Andersons online at www.andersonsinc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV