Affymetrix, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFFX) today announced that the company has rescheduled the issuance of third quarter 2012 operating results and the associated conference call to after market close on Monday November 5 th, 2012.
Affymetrix’s management team will host a conference call on Monday November 5, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. PT. A live webcast can be accessed by visiting the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.affymetrix.com. In addition, investors and other interested parties can listen by dialing domestic: (877) 407-4812, international: (201) 689-8345.
A replay of this call will be available from 5:00pm PT on November 5, 2012 until 8:00pm PT on November 12, 2012 at the following numbers: 877-660-6853 (domestic), 201-612-7415 (international). The passcode to access the conference call is 401334. An archived webcast of the conference call will be available under the investor relations section of the company's website at www.affymetrix.com.
About AffymetrixAffymetrix technology is used by the world's top pharmaceutical, diagnostic, and biotechnology companies, as well as leading academic, government, and nonprofit research institutes. More than 2,000 systems have been shipped globally and approximately 25,000 peer-reviewed papers have been published using the technology. Affymetrix is headquartered in Santa Clara, Calif., and has manufacturing facilities in Santa Clara, Cleveland, San Diego, Vienna, Austria and Singapore. The company has about 900 employees worldwide and maintains sales and distribution operations across Europe, Asia, and Latin America. For more information about Affymetrix, please visit www.affymetrix.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV